Asset CleanUp Pro 126.96.36.199 – Page Speed Booster (Nulled)
Note: We need to improve our site’s performance and usability of use with the goal that you could truly get an extraordinary profit by our website. Simply increasingly one thing is that We distribute all substance just for testing purpose not for business use, so on the off chance that you have money, at that point we strongly prescribe you to purchase the require theme/plugin original etc developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin on your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional premium themes, plugins and php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL?
The GNU General Public License (GPL) is a free, copyleft license used primarily for software. The GNU GPL allows users to change and share all versions of a program. GPL is provided through the Free Software Foundation, a nonprofit corporation that works to provide free software for the GNU Project.
Asset CleanUp Pro 188.8.131.52 – Page Speed Booster – Premium WordPress Plugin
There are often times when you are using a theme and a number of plugins which are enabled and run on the same page. However, you don’t need to use all of them and to improve the speed of your website and make the HTML source code cleaner (convenient for debugging purposes), it’s better to prevent those styles and scripts from loading.
- Bulk Unloads: Everywhere (Site-Wide), On Specific Pages & Post Types, Add load exceptions
- Enable “Test Mode” to only apply the plugin’s changes for the logged-in administrator for debugging purposes
- Remove unused elements from the <HEAD> and <BODY> including the following link tags: Really Simple Discovery (RSD), Windows Live Writer,
- REST API, Posts/Pages Shortlink, Post’s Relational, WordPress Generators (also good for security), RSS Feed Links. Valid HTML comments are also
- stripped (exceptions can be added) while conditional Internet Explorer comments are preserved.
- Site-Wide Unload For Common Elements that are often unused such as: WordPress Emojis, jQuery Migrate, Comment Reply (if not using WP as a blog)
- Disable XML-RPC Protocol Support partially or completely
- Inline CSS Files
- Defer CSS loaded in the <BODY> to reduce render-blocking resources
- Priority in releasing new features & other improvements (updates that are meant for both Lite and Pro plugins are first released to the Pro users)
- Priority Customer Support