Event Tickets Plus 4.10.6 – WordPress Plugin
Note: We need to improve our site’s performance and usability of use with the goal that you could truly get an extraordinary profit by our website. Simply increasingly one thing is that We distribute all substance just for testing purpose not for business use, so on the off chance that you have money, at that point we strongly prescribe you to purchase the require theme/plugin original etc developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin on your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional premium themes, plugins and php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL?
The GNU General Public License (GPL) is a free, copyleft license used primarily for software. The GNU GPL allows users to change and share all versions of a program. GPL is provided through the Free Software Foundation, a nonprofit corporation that works to provide free software for the GNU Project.
Event Tickets Plus 4.10.6 – Premium WordPress Plugin
Event Tickets Plus allows you to add as many tickets as you wish to a given event and sell those tickets entirely within your WordPress site. Each ticket has its own price, stock, SKU, and specified timeframe for when ticket sales open and close.
- Sell tickets directly within your event listings
- No ticket fees (as required by most third-party ticket services) for site admins or buyers
- Create all tickets from directly within the WordPress admin…no need to visit a third-party website
- Add multiple tickets (free and/or paid) to any event, page, or post
- Drive sales with colorful Buy Now buttons in multiple views
- Ticket stock countdown lets customers know how many tickets are left, with a clear Sold Out message once they’re gone
- Style the ticket box using custom templates
- Internationalized and ready for translation
- Set windows of time for when you want given ticket types to be on sale
- Custom attendee registration allows you to collect information from your attendees
- Multi-site compatible
- Limit how many tickets of a given type are available, share stock between ticket types, or allow unlimited attendees
- Include QR codes on tickets to expedite event check-in
- QR check-in can work with multiple user roles so staff or volunteers can easily manage attendees
- Android and iOS apps for easy attendee check-in
- Generate reports on an event- or ticket- specific basis